Hi all. This is post to let you know about some cool new stuff going on here at Surf Alaska. . .
First things first – After about two weeks of no surf I had a killer 5 hour + surf session today. No photos except a few snaps from the iPhone. Most of the local crew is gone so no models and I had to surf alone for the first 2hrs.
Now check out these new additions to the Surf Alaska website:
- Shop Surf Alaska – There is now an online shop where you can buy photo prints and the very nice Alaska Essence t-shirt. More to come soon. Here’s your chance to support this labor of love and join the cool crew.
- Surf Alaska is Twittering. Follow me for surf updates, crappy phone photos, the latest from the site and who knows what else will end up on there. I have an iphone now so it’s pretty easy to update on the road so far you have missed some pretty good content I think.
- FAQ There is now the beginnings of a Frequently Asked Questions page. I hope it turns into a valuable resource. If you have any questions you think should be in there send them to me! I’ll do my best. If you think you could answer some better, don’t be shy, I don’t consider myself the final authority on all matters.
- Free photo. For a little celebration, I’m giving away two 8×10 photo prints from the gallery or any image from SurfAlaska.net. The third and seventh people to contact me with their mailing address and favorite photo will be our lucky winners.
- Resume normal programming. . . Thanks for reading.